FUCKING HATE XMAS!
Also an Xmas-hater? Use the tag "fuckxmas" so we can all vent together!
1) the music. Same shit every year played over and over again November through February...ok, maybe the Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack is good, but other than that, STAHP!
2) stressing out over "the holidays" and having to hear about everyone stressing out over "the holidays." If it's so fucking stressful for you EVERY FUCKING YEAR, then why fucking do it?
3) candy canes...seriously, who the fuck eats those things?
4) that fucking Xmas tree that's still in your living room in February
5) capitalism, but especially Xmas-themed capitalism...
6) work not getting done because DUH, IT'S "THE HOLIDAYS!" I mean, why should you expect ANYTHING to get done between November and February? Honestly, this workaholic culture of ours...
7) having to hear about this season's hottest toys being sold out at EVERY STORE and all the children being suicidal if they don't get their fucking Pokeballgamefurbiechus or whatever the fuck overstimulating shit children HAVE TO HAVE otherwise they will murder their parents and life will NOT GO ON!
8) holiday weight-loss "tips" - the average weight gain is only 1 pound. Also, fuck weight-loss tips and our weight-loss obsessed culture...
9) the fact that December 25th was originally a Pagan holiday that was arbitrarily replaced by the celebration of Jesus' birth, even though the New Testament doesn't actually give a date or year for this event
10) the finite supply of egg nog...there's seriously never enough to go around...
LET'S CELEBRATE FUCKXMAS WITH GRUMPY CAT!