I love TV. LOVE it. I am not a movie person, and pretty much the only movies I ever see are fantasy ones or possibly ones about a different era like "Belle" or "Jane Eyre". My friend and I once tried to do an Oscar movie marathon the week before they were out, and I wanted to kill myself about 10 minutes into "Lincoln". But I am an absolutely TV fanatic. Have been since college, when Dark Angel prompted me to discover the joys of talking on the internet with people about a TV show you love.
Most of the TV I love is also related to fantasy, though there are obvious exceptions like Downton Abbey and Parks & Rec. Like everyone, I enjoy sitting down for long marathons of procedurals like Criminal Minds or NCIS, but I don't watch those live usually. But I also go to the gym after work and don't usually get home until around 8, plus I have other stuff going on sometimes (like right now I'm playing Hyrule Warriors for like 2 hours an evening), so I only have so much time I can dedicate to TV. So I've found myself lately accumulating quite a backlog of shows I need to watch. I thought I would share them with you, and get your own lists, because I love knowing what people like to watch.
1) Arrow - I actually just started watching this at the gym during my cardio. Only on ep 4 right now.
2) Vampire Diaries - I've seen the first season of this, but want to continue watching.
3) The Originals - I promise these aren't all CW shows.
5) The BBC version of Robin Hood
7) The Fall
8) Twin Peaks - I started this a really long time ago, and then got busy, so I've only watched like two episodes.
9) True Detective - I'm kind of on the fence on this one. I watched the first episode and was kind of meh about it, so it's at the bottom of my list right now.
(Shows I currently watch include: Sleepy Hollow, American Horror Story, Grimm, The Walking Dead, Once Upon a Time, Game of Thrones, Lost Girl, Reign, Elementary, Parks & Rec, The Returned (once it comes back, that is), Downton Abbey, Sherlock, Hemlock Grove, Modern Family (though it has really blown the last few seasons) and Chicago PD.)
Tell me about your TV loves, and what you aspire to watch. :)