Welcome To The Bitchery

I think I have food poisoning or something.

I ate a bagel this morning, and was almost done with it when I found MOLD on the bottom! Just a teeny tiny spot, but I am deathly allergic to mold. I threw the rest of it away and figured I would be okay. Then today within minutes of eating lunch I was overcome with severe gastrointestinal distress (TMI, I know).

I'm now curled up on my couch wanting to die. Pepto Bismol didn't help, but I took some Phenergan and now I can keep down this Sprite my neighbor was kind enough to bring over.


I have to feel better by tomorrow evening. MitsuBT is spending the night so we can leave for the airport early in the AM and beat traffic.

Any tips on how to expedite this sickness and get over it? I have to clean the house and do laundry and pack tonight and I just want to die.

I was so super stoked about this trip, and now I'm scared it'll be ruined. :(

Share This Story

Get our newsletter