You know, instead of doing a million posts. Lots of F-word.
- Is it like, standard operating procedure nowadays for photographers to not really provide prints? I obviously don’t expect that THEY do the printing - I just figured they would have more of a hookup than, “here are digital copies for you to take wherever.” Just fucking do it for me. I’ll pay you.
- I’m having trouble visualizing how everything will go (like the sequence of events). We’re having a brief ceremony in a garden attached to the venue, then reception. Boom. The venue doesn’t provide anything. How the fuck do I get whatever equipment would be needed so that people can hear the ceremony, without entering into a whole thing with AV people? Then who is in charge at the reception? A DJ? WHO IS IN CHARGE? (there will be a venue-provided “planner” around so maybe they are in charge?!).
- What the fuck do I do with gifts? I mean, I always feel like it’s awkward that you drag a physical gift with you across the country, only to leave it on a table for someone else. Where the fuck do I put them? How do I get them anywhere?
- We want to do our own flowers (it won’t be too many, don’t worry). How the fuck do I keep them fresh?
- Where the fuck is the groom supposed to get ready (we don’t have rooms at the venue)? I mean, I’m going to have a suite but he needs to stay the fuck outta there.
- Each branch of my family thinks that they want to gift me a brunch the next day, ONLY for that branch of the family. We have a lot of divorce/blended family situations happening, and I understand their urge to get us to themselves at some point, but it’s just not going to happen. At what point can I stomp my feet and tell them all to fuck off about this?
- Is it normal for people who aren’t even dating anyone (and aren’t traveling) to just flat out ask for plus ones? Like, I would not do that. People who would be in the “oh, I have to find a date for HML’s wedding” category. NO YOU DON’T.
- Where do I keep all my things? (cell phone, keys, etc)
- I wasn’t going to choose bridesmaids dresses (my rule was cocktail attire black dress, no private parts showing) but those bitches want more details I don’t want to make this decision. I don’t give a shit because I’m going to look good and we’re not going to take 30,000 pictures. This isn’t a question. I guess.
This post brought to you by frustration because I don’t feel like I am a picky person but all choices presented to me about everything always feel wrong. Maybe I am a bridezilla...