Bralock and I turned in our keys to the apartment. When I called the management company to see if we could extend our lease by one month while we wait to close on the house they were condescending, rude, and hung up on me.

We are still waiting to schedule closing. The earliest we can hope to schedule just the date of closing is next Friday. Hopefully we can schedule something for the following week.

Thankfully some friends needed us to dog sit/house sit for them for two weeks. We will then move into an AirBnB for a week. If it takes longer than that... I will find out when I get there.