- Got an audition I had originally canceled rescheduled
- Got asked back to art model from a client
- planned some awesome meals for the next few days
- bought some tasty foods on sale
- Make funny social justice posts on GT with everyone
- Sit down to write my play
Then, just past midnight:
- Holy shit, this writer's block sucks!!! I contact my writing mentor for triage.
- I go to make a BLT—>Roomies comment on how smokey the apartment is—>I open a window—>More smoke comes in—->holy shit the apartment downstairs is on fire!!! Everyone get out!!!
- After a moderately harrowing escape, the entire building is stuck outside for several hours. The fire was bad- it was on the 2nd floor and the smoke was choking us on the 24th, but it didn't seem like anyone was seriously injured.
- Finally get back inside, realize my asthma has been triggered. Can't find my inhaler. Can't go to sleep.
- Wake-up and realize it's raining. Hard. Crap! Hair, makeup, lungs do not cooperate. Forget my umbrella in my dash out the door.
- Make it to my audition just in time, but am all sweaty and gross. Realize that I'm supposed to read side with a slight Japanese accent. Struggle valiantly but feel like a fool. Plus it's hard to breathe.
- Check my emails on the way home. Ex-roommates request money to pay an old bill from when we were all living together. I say: wait, before I pay that, where's my security deposit that I was supposed to get back in late July/early August? They say that I won't get MY share of the security deposit back until THEY move out. It's on the lease- sorry! Not our fault! (bullshit)
- Wheeze in anger!!
Fuck this shit. I'm making beer bread.
*Above image by: ~ChrisBMurray