This is what I needed to do today.
What did I actually accomplish?
- Got some light housework done. (Not as much as I'd hoped to, but enough that I'm satisfied.)
- Got the unopened mail dealt with and several bills paid. Still have to pay some tomorrow by phone, since offices were closed today, but at least I have a list of them and the totals due.
- Made an announcement to students about pushing back an assignment because I haven't had help from IT yet in uploading the videos they need to watch. That also means I didn't have to upload the assignments right now.
- Did NOT get those reading schedules dealt with, dammit. That was a major goal. Hoping to get it done tomorrow night. :(
- Found an old scrip for Adderall (let's see if the pharmacy will take it—they shouldn't because it's about 5 months old, but they might!) so that I can have some on hand for days like today in the future. :P
- Rewatched the first several episodes of Scandal, since I needed some background noise.
All in all, not a bad day. Not ideal, but could be worse. I proclaim it successfulish.
What did you accomplish today, GT?