Y'all be witches and wizards, or whatever. My Brando post this morning was going to include this, but I changed it up. We're going kick out that sorting hat and SORT OURSELVES!
I thought of this game because of the insane lady who re-wrote Harry Potter to be more 'Christian'. No religion hate, but...yeah. We've all come to the consensus that it is literally wackadoddle status. Totes obvi.
Here are the rules:
- You may not take a quiz to determine the house you are most likely to be sorted into.
- You must go with your gut, and think about why you should be in the house.
- You must offer a reason(s).
- NO MAKING UP HOUSES. I know being in Grifferyin seems dope. So does DisneylandMavelUniverse-dor. Let's be real hurrrr.
- You must have hella fun. That is the point.
I would be in Slytherin. I was, as a kid, always insisting I was a Slytherin. I don't advocate the extinction or eradication of anyone. I'm just a spoiled brat with an attitude problem, love for dat cash, and the whole "I'm better than you." thing-when the occasion calls (Drunk, pissed off, fools). I had/have a lot of love for Draco-first crush, because IDK...guess I like assholes. Due to my infatuation with Slytherin, everything I owned as a child (And adult) was either green or silver.
Was going to use this one, but I realized it looked waaaaaay to much like a Nazi salute...you decide.
Ok, which house are you in, and why?