- Millenium Falconer ISA (India Session Ale) by Gilgamesh Brewing (Salem, Oregon) - Like an India Pale Ale, but not as high on alcohol content.
- Evil Sister by Goodlife Brewing (Bend, Oregon)- This is an Imperial (extra strong) Pacific Ale (particular strain of yeast). Really, really good.
- Carabiner Cream Ale by Base Camp Brewing (Portland, Oregon) - A cream ale that (to me) had a real strong citrus flavor to it.
- Hell or High Watermelon by 21st Amendment Brewing (San Francisco) - This is 21st Amendment's summer seasonal. A wheat beer that gets a second fermentation with fresh watermelon. Trust me, you can taste the watermelon, too. One of my favorite lighter beers.
- Phat Matt's White IPA by Phat Matt's Brewing (Redmond, Oregon) - White IPA's might be one of my favorite types of beer. Generally, they're Belgian-style wheat beer that get a ton of hops added to them ala an IPA. Not sure if it can unseat my personal favorite, Chain Breaker by Deschutes, but it's pretty darn good.
And this is how I celebrated my last week of work ending on a Thursday. Back to working through Friday next week!