I had an allergy attack (this is not typical for me) and so I took this pill I found in my purse that is probably an allergy pill from when I had to visit my too-many-indoor-pets-having in-laws. (Let’s hope that’s what I took.)
I could barely interact with them. Also, they were horrible to be around.
I always forget I react strongly to medication. My grandma messed me on 24 hour sudafed once at Thanksgiving (she didn’t read the labels or really pay attention to anything, just saying that “these pills work great! I always take a few!”). I sat in a corner trying to remember to close my mouth and not drool. Staring into space.
And here I am, back in the fog. I bid you good night!