In list form, for your comfort.
1. It's cold. Today it got allll the way up to 17. Now, I know that there are tons of people having a colder day but I am a Delicate Flower and no can has this cold weather.
2. What is the best thing to do when it's cold? Clearly, you snuggle up on the couch with Glee binge-watching. Or, if you're me, you take WeePiglet to the ice rink so she can practice skating. Because of all the sports we've tried with her, THIS ONE is the one that seems like it's gonna stick.
3. I have spent the day coming down from a rage-high. There is DRAMA in my small-town life and I hate it. There's also nothing I can do about it so I have to let it go, even though I want to smash in the face of the person responsible for it. Is this adulting? Probably.
4. The other night, What's-His-Name tossed a water bottle at me so I could put it in the sink. I'm not super-coordinated by any stretch of the imagination and managed to "catch" it with my right-hand ring finger. I didn't break anything but two days later and the thing still hurts. Do not want. It's also a little swollen and I'm worried that the other fingers are going to make fun of it for being fat. The ring finger is already useless, I don't think it needs the stigma of fatness as well.
5. I have no idea what to make for dinner and I would feel bad about calling for delivery since we got a foot of snow yesterday. Our street was plowed half-assedly but not salted, so it's very slick and slidey out there and I'd hate for a pizza guy to die because I need my works pie + anchovies.
6. Anchovies on pizza are delicious. I refuse to argue about this.
And that's pretty much it. I'm cold, bored, and hurty. I think I'll go take a nap.