There was someone not in full possession of her faculties - not sure what the cause was, but she was shouting and gesturing while weaving back and forth in front of my apartment building for ten minutes.

She appears to have disappeared since I started writing this post, but in case a similar situation happens again, who is the best person (department) to call? For drunk people screaming obscenities, I'd be making a noise complaint, but she appeared to be hallucinating. Does that mean I should be calling the emergency line? Or stick to the non-emergency line of the PD?