TW: joking about depression. I find amusement in damned near everything, but I know that's often just me. Also found herein: an inane amount of inanity.
- Thought my new exercise regimen had reduced my appetite, actually don't want any flavors ever and realized it is depression. Meh.
- Used the last bit of my concealer today thinking I would have to go into the office, boss cancelled. Need to buy new makeup I can't really afford.
- Started waking up at 5 am to have coffee with Mr. Farce, never actually do a damn useful thing until 9 anyway.
- Huge sale on San Pellegrino at CostCo. Now look like one of those asshats who carry around glass bottles of mineral water.
Draw. BUT CALCIUM.
- Talked my teenage neighbor (former babysitee) into getting a summer Mohawk. Now he has a mohawk and I'm jealous
Win. Mohawks are a win for EVERYONE.
- Should be working, am on GT.
Let's be serious, that's a win.
Share your W/L/Ds!