- As soon as tiny Diana showed up and pretended to train with the Amazons, I was sold.
- If I wasn’t already interested in women, Antiope would have had me questioning things, lol.
- Diana was just so on point. They really “got” her.
- An indigenous character was played by an indigenous actor! Who’d have thought?!
- The Ares revelation could’ve been better, imo.
- The FX in the last fight...it sure was something.
- Needed more Etta.
- Ludendorff was meh.
A few favorite scenes/moments (other than No Man’s Land):
- Smol Diana pretending to train with the Amazons.
- Diana: “[Men] are unnecessary for pleasure.”
Steve [pained]: No.
- Diana: “OH, A BABY!” Relatable.
- The first “Shield!” bit and Hippolyta fighting.
- Diana: “But Charlie, who would sing for us?”
There are more but I won’t list all of them.