Okay, so I've been finally catching up on the last Amy & Rory episodes, and I have MOAR questions, these mostly opinion related:
- Is it just me, or are all the Christmas episodes sickeningly sentimental?
- Does Clara get better, or is she always annoying?
- If and when they do get a female Doctor, would it be cool to have an older male companion? It would pretty much flip the dynamic of the First Doctor. (I love Wilf so much, and seeing Rory's dad in the TARDIS reminded me of that)
- WHY ARE THE DALEKS SUCH DRAMA QUEENS?
- I know it would be wrong to pick a worst Doctor or companion, but what about worst episode/serial?
Oh, and this was something I was going to ask before, but forgot:
6. If The Doctor met you, would you go with him?