Who better to dole out trusted recommendations than this lovely bunch of wise people?
Currently, I am in the market for a new lightweight vacuum cleaner, but I would rather not shell out for a Dyson just yet.
Were money no object, this is what I would buy:
Any recommendations for a reasonably comparable off-brand dupe? Ideally, I’d like to keep it under $200.
- Stick attachment (I don’t want to bend and lean just to reach the floor as I do with my current handheld Dustbuster-like model).
- Powerful enough to pick up stubborn debris from area rugs and carpeting.
- Made for pet households
- Enough battery life to clean for at least 30 mins without recharge (I’ve seem some that only have 10 mins of juice, which ????)
- Crevice and brush attachments
- Easy-to-empty compartment
- Works well on floors (home is mostly hardwood floors with area rugs and a small section of carpeting)
- Wall mount hardware.
- Reasonably quick recharge
- Doesn’t blow into your face as you vacuum (a huge flaw in the Dysons, imho)